As you are preparing for a new school year, begin making plans for your new year in Bible Drill. Here are 5 tips to assist you.
1. Determine when, where and how to meet in this socially distanced world. Download our free ebook that shares strategies for Bible Drill to take place at home, online, at church, or outdoors. We have also provided a sample verse schedule/checklist for Children, Youth, and High School Drillers.
2. If you are a new Children’s Bible Drill leader, you’ll want to download and look over our administrative materials including our New Children’s Bible Drill Leader’s Guide, Our handout on how to have a winning year in Bible Drill, and scoresheet.
3. Be flexible in how you do Bible Drill this year. With families, churches, and communities at varying places on the spectrum of whether to meet in person, virtually, or outdoors, flexibility is the key as we minister to drillers and families. You may have some who are fine meeting in person, while others feel the need to meet virtually/at home. Having a schedule with the flexibility to meet people where they are will allow us to engage more kids and students in discipleship and hiding God’s Word in their hearts.
4. Utilize new resources this year in teaching Bible Drill:
5. Keep connected with Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc and other Bible Drill leaders by subscribing to our website/blog and/or by joining our Facebook group. By entering your email on our website, it will allow you to receive our latest Bible Drill updates by email. Joining our Facebook group is a great way to connect with other Bible Drill leaders in the state.
What is your favorite tip for your new Bible Drill year in 2020/2021?