2020 Regional Bible Drill and Speakers Registration
2020 Regional Bible Drills and Student Speakers Competition will be held onsite at the local church for Children’s Bible Drill and via video for Youth/High School Bible Drill and Student Speakers.
Children: Due to Covid-19, Children’s Bible Drillers will participate in a State Drill at their local church with guidelines/materials provided by Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc. Churches have through July 31st to conduct the State Drill at their church and to submit the names, scores, and 3rd year Bible Drill award recipients to us. (This deadline will be extended if needed.) See the full blog article by clicking here.
Youth/High School: Due to Covid-19, Youth/High School Bible Drillers will participate in their 2020 Regional Drill via video with guidelines/materials supplied to their church by Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc. Bible Drill Leaders will submit a video of the drill for scoring by our team of judges. Churches/drillers have through May 17th to conduct the Regional Drill and to submit the video to Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc. We recommend you host your Church Drill no later than May 3rd. See the full blog article by clicking here.
Student Speakers: Due to Covid-19, Student Speakers will participate in a 2020 State-Wide Competition via video with guidelines provided by Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc. There will not be a Regional Student Speakers Competition for 2020, only a state-wide competition. Speakers will submit a video of their speech for scoring by our team of judges. Deadline to register for the State-Wide Student Speakers Competition is April 30. Speakers have through May 11th to submit their video to Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers, Inc. See the full blog article by clicking here.
Steps for Registering Bible Drillers:
- Register the names of your Bible Drillers for 2020 Regional Bible Drills by click on this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcZllFAHPxpEekLlEfEgZAzG8OnGuRwcVuIEAskV7Y1uWeCQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Pay for each Bible Driller you are registering. Pay the $10* registration fee per driller online one week before the date of the Regional/State Drill you are hosting at your church (11:59 pm – 7 days before the drill date.) If mailing a check, it must be postmarked 10 days before the date of the drill. We recommend paying online at the same time you are registering your drillers. Note: When paying online, enter the number of drillers you are registering @ $10 and then head to checkout. Link for paying the registration fee: https://checkout.square.site/buy/4HVNZD7T3YISBVYJUMVXQW54
- Once you complete both of the above steps, your drillers will be registered. You will receive a copy of the Regional Call sheet by email, 24-48 hours before the date of your church drill.
Steps for Registering for Student Speakers:
- Register qualifying speakers online for the state-wide Student Speakers Competition using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8NiOZRcvpe9CM-DPtLnpDNBtv01vZjcRqheivXswSxjrzaQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Once you have registered the names of your speakers, click the link to pay your registration fees. The cost to register for the State Student Speakers Competition will be $10*. The remote registration fee will cover partial cost of administrative expenses, certificates/awards, and shipment expenses. Member churches who contributed $250 or more to Georgia Baptist Bible Drill and Speakers Inc., earlier this year will receive special instructions to register each speaker at a 50% discount. To pay online, click this link: https://checkout.square.site/buy/PVSRCG6J6TFJIETD3U5VEZUM
- Leaders will receive instructions for recording the speech and how to upload the Student Speakers video for State Competition score after they register and pay.
*Member Churches will be emailed a special registration link for discounted registration.