3 Bible Drill Activities for your drillers
Enjoy these 3 fun Bible Drill Activities with your kids/students:
- Verse Pop
- Cut strips of paper to match the number of words in your Bible verse.
- Write one word per strip of paper. Don’t forget to include the reference.
- Place one strip in each balloon.
- Blow up balloons.
- Have drillers pop balloons and assemble the verse.
2. Bible Drill craft – verse reminder
- Purchase a cheap frame from the dollar store
- Cut scrapbook or colored paper to fit the frame.
- Write Bible Drill verse for the week on the glass using a dry erase marker.
- Have drillers take the frame home and put it in a family area to serve as a reminder as they are learning the verse.
- Once they’ve learned the verse, erase and add a new verse!
3. Spoons – Books of the Bible
- Have fun reviewing the books of the Bible by playing spoons with your drillers.
- Cut 3 x 5 index cards in half and write a book of the Bible on each piece. Want to use a Books of the Bible printable instead? At https://mariabrannen.com, I have created Old and New Testament Books of the Bible cards printables that are free when you follow my blog by e-mail.